Recruitment Sector: Healthcare
Location: Bromley North
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000. Uncapped OTE
We are currently looking for talented recruiters or sales people to join our dynamic Healthcare recruitment business in our open plan office in Bromley North. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a market leading recruitment businesses.
RIG Healthcare is a lively, growing company that offers excellent opportunities for growth to individuals who are keen on taking their career to the next level.
- Contacting employers, sometimes in person but, more likely, by telephone and often cold-calling, to establish their precise recruitment requirements for vacancies
- Negotiating and agreeing the terms and conditions relating to the assignment
- Searching database and temp contractor “hot lists” with a view to finding and placing available and suitable candidates with clients in the shortest timeframe possible
- Reviewing applications, interviewing and assessing candidates and short-listing for interview according to the employer’s expressed criteria within tight timeframes and to strict deadlines
- Making arrangements for candidates to be interviewed and preparing the candidates for interview if this is required by client
You’ll ideally have:
- A strong understanding of the healthcare / medical sector, particularly within temporary, contract, and locums
- A proven track record of working as a 360 Recruiter
- Proven ability to build & develop client relationships
- Accomplished in sourcing passive candidates who are not on the open market
- Ambitious, hardworking & self-motivated to succeed in sales where you are measured on results
Why Choose RIG Healthcare:
We are focused on rewarding successful individuals with planned career moves. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and an uncapped commission structure where you will earn 20% of your billings.
We offer all employees an intensive and structured training program, on-going support and are committed to making the work environment a great place to work.
Are you the right person for the job?
If you think you have all the skills and attributes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant, then apply now by contacting Robert Bryan, our Managing Director on Robert.email@example.com